Did you know that more than 75% of Americans are deficient in Magnesium? One of the most important and well-known minerals for human health, it is a natural calmer and helps relax heart, muscle, and nerve cells.
Five potential signs of Magnesium deficiency include:
- - Muscle Cramps and Spasms
- - Trouble sleeping & fatigue
- - Headaches
- - Loss of Appetite
- - Numbness or tingling
A great way to ensure that you are getting enough magnesium into your diet is supplementation. Foods such as nuts, whole grains and green leafy vegetables are all great sources of the mineral. However, even those with healthy diets, your body can be low in Magnesium.
Why you need Magnesium:
- - Beneficial for relaxing sleep
- - Helps muscle and nerve function
- - Regulates blood sugar levels
- - Helps regulate blood pressure
- - Calming properties
How to add more Magnesium to your diet:
- - Utzy Magnesium (U-Mag) supplement, 1 scoop per day
- - Almonds or other low-fat nuts, like walnuts
- - Green leafy Vegetables
Certain medications and alcoholism can be contributing factors in deficiency, and as always, you should seek your doctor for medical advice.
For a link to our Magnesium supplements, click here
Put the code UMag15 in the coupon code box for 15% of your order.