We are all so caught up in multiple activities that waking up in the morning is a daily pain. We drag our feet through the day, enervated even at the start of it, and deadbeat at its end.
But does your day have to be so gloomy? Not if you start your day with these 8 simple stretching exercises that hardly takes 10 minutes of your time. The muscle tensions created during sleep will melt away, and you’ll metamorphose into a new person, ready to take on anything.
But first, set a goal to help you focus. Settle on a ‘fit and healthy you’ goal to stay motivated. Next, eat well and healthy. Rely on good quality supplements like HGH energizer supplement for better endurance.
Below are the 8 stretching exercises that will make you feel like a new person. Do them with 3 repetitions each, allowing for 30-60 second rest between each exercise.
1. Stand and Roll Down
- Stand, feet apart, arms raised overhead.
- Bend slowly, letting your spine roll down - like a chain - and bring your hands on the floor, head hanging loose.
- Slowly reverse roll to starting position and repeat.
2. Neck Back Stretch
- Stand with the head falling forward to your chest.
- Interlace your fingers at the back of your neck; pull it down while you simultaneously try to lift your head up.
- Hold to 20 counts, release and repeat.
3. The Side Neck Stretch
- Lean your head on towards your right shoulder.
- Fist your right hand and place in on your chin.
- Push your chin as far back as it can go.
- Return to start position and switch to left side.
4. The Side Stretch
- Stand with feet together, hands clasped overhead.
- Interlace your fingers interlaced, inhale and slowly raise your hands up straight.
- Exhaling, bend your upper body sideways to the left.
- Inhale slowly and return to the center position.
- Repeat with right side.
5. The Back of shoulder stretch
- Bring your hands to the small of your back, interlace the fingers, palms backward.
- Bring elbows to the front of the body and bend forward, as far as it stretches.
- Slowly release the tension and repeat.
6. The Plank Stretch and Arch
- Stand with feet together, drop to the floor on the knees, palms on the floor.
- Move your hands forward and legs back to plank position, shoulders in line with your wrists.
- Support lower body on your toes and keep your entire body stretched and straight.
- Drop lower body, hips down, on the floor and arch your upper body as far back as it can go.
- Hold for 30 seconds and repeat.
7. The Plank Arch
- Forward from plank position, walk your hands back and bend your knees.
- Standby rolling your spine up, roll down again into plank position.
- Bending your right knee lunge your right foot forward towards your chest.
- Stretching your left leg, arch your back and neck, and hold to three counts.
- Back to plank position and switch sides.
8. The Child Pose
- Get down on knees and hands and push your hips backward till you rest your buttocks on your heels.
- Keep your arms straight, fingers spread out and raise your head a few inches off the floor.
- Slowly bring your back perpendicular position, sitting on your haunches, hands on thighs.
Stretching enhances flexibility of muscles, especially around the joints. By stretching, you overcome stiffness, increase your body’s stability and strength, and reduce tissue damage. It also improves blood circulation and you are energized and renewed. Start your day with these 8 simple stretching exercises, coupled with a sensible balanced diet and/or dietary energizer supplement and you’ll stay a new, supple and energetic person throughout the day.
Jorge is a rabid health and fitness aficionado. He is sports lover and a fitness enthusiast who believes in healthy living. His inspiration lies in all those things that are healthy and natural. He loves to share his knowledge about health, nutrition, and recommend everyone to use the hgh energizer
that lifts the energy up during extreme workouts.