Finding great vegan or keto recipes can be hard enough, but finding a terrific recipe that is friendly to both diets can seem impossible.
Keto friendly cupcakes tend to be an enigma, but we scoured the net far and wide to find your new favorite recipe.
Perhaps the best part is the extreme ease of making this recipe! Excited? Here's our favorite keto-friendly, gluten free, low carb, sugar-free, vegan cupcake recipe!
And as a quick note, if you are on a keto diet, check out our Keto Fiber Food supplement, it's a low carb daily fiber drink mix. It tastes fantastic, and is made with all organic fruits and veggies!
Coconut Matcha Cupcakes
This enticing and simple recipe will make 6 cupcakes and 16 frosting servings! We recommend using just a single tablespoon of frosting per cupcake.
Each serving contains roughly 6 grams of fiber, 5 grams of protein, 7 grams of carbs, 21 grams of fat, and 265 calories.
It'll also be an instant hit, so be prepared to make it several times!
Without further ado, here is everything you will need to make these fabulous cupcakes!:
This is probably one of the simplest frosting recipes you will ever come by, and it is definitely a delicacy you'll want to put on everything. seriously. this is great on cookies, cupcakes, and even as a dip for pretzels.
- 1 cup of cashews, raw
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk, full fat, canned
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sweetener
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of matcha powder
How To: Frosting:
This is one of the most beginner-friendly recipes we've come across, meaning that whether you're new to making keto and vegan recipes, or you're old hat, you can make it in a snap.
- Put all of the ingredients for your frosting into your blender.
- Use the pulverize setting until it is smooth. This should take roughly 2 or 3 minutes.
- Use a spoon to apply it to your chilled cupcakes.
- Sprinkle your frosted cupcakes with a bit of dried coconut for an extra yummy topping!
We told you it was simple, right? Now that you've made the frosting, let's move on to the cupcakes!
These scrumptious cupcakes can easily be eaten by themselves, or with an array of frostings. But there's something especially wonderful when you pair it with the incredible matcha frosting included in this recipe!
- 1/2 Cup of Coconut Manna/Butter
- 1/2 Cup of Water, Hot
- 1/4 Cup +1 Tablespoon of Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup of Granulated Sweetener
- 1 Tablespoon Flax Seeds, Ground
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Pinch of Salt
How To: Cupcakes:
Despite what some people think, cooking and baking for "specialty" diets aren't much different than cooking and baking the standard way.
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Line or grease a 6-muffin silicone or tin tray.
- Mix your hot water and coconut manna together until it is well combined and smooth.
- Mix in your granulated sweetener, salt, vanilla, and flax. Let this sit after stirring to make sure it is well mixed.
- In an additional bowl, mix together your coconut flour and baking powder.
- Add in your flour mixture slowly and stir it thoroughly until everything is smooth and there are no lumps.
- Divide this evenly into your muffin tray and bake until the edges are barely starting to get a golden hue and the tops are firm. This should take about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove muffins from the oven.
- Let cool for a few hours or transfer them to your freezer for a mere 30 minutes.
- Frost and enjoy!
It is important to note that your cupcakes must set completely before you attempt to remove them or they may fall apart. So make sure they are thoroughly chilled. Of course, using a liner may prevent this.
So now you know how to make the most delicious keto-friendly, vegan cupcakes and you know a wonderful and versatile recipe for frosting, as well! Make them, eat them, and tweak them. We promise that this will be a recipe you keep coming back to for more!