Berbercol is a natural formula that helps to balance cholesterol levels*.
• Balance HDL and LDL Cholesterol Levels
• Promotes Healthy Cardiovascular Function*
• Helps To Naturally Balance Blood Sugar Levels*
⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ | 4.8/5.0 Rating
CHOLESTEROL HEALTH | Contains a Bergamonte® and Himaberb® which have been clinically shown to support healthy cholesterol levels within the normal range.*
BLOOD SUGAR | As a secondary benefit, both of our herbal ingredients help to stabilize blood sugar levels and promote insulin sensitivity.*
WEIGHT MANAGEMENT | By supporting normal blood sugar levels, this formula helps to support healthy weight management and a normal metabolism.*
After taking Berbercol for a few months, I'm very pleased. Will continue taking 2 capsules daily.
I have been taking Berbercol, 2 capsules a day for about 1 year. My doctor and I have noticed great benefits. This is a great product much safer and no side effects like other products!
I have not had a test to check my blood sugar. But I am losing weight. I will continue
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee within 90 days of receiving any product. If you're not satisfied, we'll refund your purchase.
Bergamonte® is a clinically researched citrus fruit extract that has been shown to support healthy cholesterol levels within the normal range.1,2*
Begamonte® has also been shown support healthy blood sugar levels and may help to support weight management.3*
Sourced from Citrus Bergamot fruit grown in the Calabria region of Southern Italy.
Berberine is a well-researched natural plant alkaloid that has been tested in numerous clinical studies4,5. Sourced Indian Barberry grown in the Himalayan mountains.
Benefits of Berberine:
Promotes healthy blood sugar metabolism & insulin sensitivity*
May be effective in helping maintain a healthy weight*
Supports healthy cholesterol levels*
How Does Berbercol Work
Berbercol contains Bergamonte®, a patented form of citrus bergamot that has been clinically shown to support healthy cholesterol levels within the normal range.
This formula is also enhanced with HimaBerb®, a plant-based extract of Berberine, a powerful plant alkaloid that helps to support healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
When combined together, this formula provides a multi-pronged approach to cholesterol health, blood sugar support, and healthy weight management.*
How Long Before Berbercol Will Start to Work?
As with many supplements, it can take a time to build up in your system to start producing results. The clinical research demonstrates significant improvements in cardiovascular risk factors after taking citrus bergamot daily for 30-90 days.
For best results, we recommend taking 2 capsules of Berbercol daily over 90-days.
Can I Increase the Dose for Better Results?
Yes. While the standard daily dose of Citrus Bergamot is 500 mg of Bergamonte®, the clinical research shows that for people who might need a little extra help controlling cholesterol and other cardiovascular risk factors, a 1000 mg daily dose is both safe and effective.
How Long Does Shipping Take?
We ship same-day for all orders placed before 2:00PM CST, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after 2:00 will be sent the following day.
Orders are sent via USPS Priority Mail, which takes 1-3 days, depending on how far the package has to ship (we ship out of Wisconsin).
Is This Product Tested For Purity?
Yes, all of our products are tested for purity, potency, and safety.
Here is a link to a Certificate of Analysis for Berbercol which details all of the testing that this product has undergone.
Can I Get a Refund if I Don't Like the Product?
We have a 90-day "Empty Bottle Guarantee". If you aren't satisfied with our product in any way, we'll send you a full refund.
Is Berbercol Free of Allergens?
This product was formulated to be free of allergens derived from gluten and yeast, as well as artificial colors and flavors.
If you have a specific allergen question, please call our helpful staff at 877-307-6142 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Nauman, M. C., & Johnson, J. J. (2019). Clinical application of bergamot (Citrus bergamia) for reducing high cholesterol and cardiovascular disease markers. Integrative food, nutrition and metabolism, 6(2), 10.15761/IFNM.1000249.
2. Lamiquiz-Moneo, I., Giné-González, J., Alisente, S., Bea, A. M., Pérez-Calahorra, S., Marco-Benedí, V., Baila-Rueda, L., Jarauta, E., Cenarro, A., Civeira, F., & Mateo-Gallego, R. (2020). Effect of bergamot on lipid profile in humans: A systematic review. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition, 60(18), 3133–3143.
3. Cai, Y., Xing, G., Shen, T., Zhang, S., Rao, J., & Shi, R. (2017). Effects of 12-week supplementation of Citrus bergamia extracts-based formulation CitriCholess on cholesterol and body weight in older adults with dyslipidemia: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Lipids in health and disease, 16(1), 251.
4. Yin, J., Xing, H., & Ye, J. (2008). Efficacy of berberine in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Metabolism: clinical and experimental, 57(5), 712–717.
5. Ilyas, Z., Perna, S., Al-Thawadi, S., Alalwan, T. A., Riva, A., Petrangolini, G., Gasparri, C., Infantino, V., Peroni, G., & Rondanelli, M. (2020). The effect of Berberine on weight loss in order to prevent obesity: A systematic review. Biomedicine & pharmacotherapy = Biomedecine & pharmacotherapie, 127, 110137.